- Add, consult & manage defect(s) reported on a specific aircraft
- Consult validity of conducted checks and perform checks & servicing
- Full historical overview of the technical status of aircraft
- Consult aircraft specific documents
- AIRCRAFT: It allows the mechanic to search for and select an aircraft
- TECHLOG: It provides access to defects, checks, servicing and documents related to the aircraft
Our Techlog to serve all of the stakeholders
Techlog module in AvioBook application
For Cabin Crew:
Techlog module in AvioCabin application
Fully integrated in AvioBase
Improved turn-around time
Every minute gained in the treatment of a defect will be a minute of delay saved. You don’t need to fetch the paper logbook anymore, defects are submitted as soon as the captain digitally signs the technical log.
Reduced Human Errors
No more handwriting reduces the human errors that led to wrong repair operations. More accurate information improves regulatory compliance.
Just like the AvioBook EFB application, AvioTech is connected to the mid-office system. The Techlog module will be fully integrated with your maintenance information system. Data can be exchanged with other modules to have the same reliable data.